Pico Skin Revitalization Specialist in Paramus, NJ
Pico skin revitalization, also known as Pico laser treatment, is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that uses a specialized laser to target various skin concerns. This treatment has gained popularity due to its ability to address multiple skin issues with minimal downtime. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. Visit our clinic conveniently located at 1 Sears Drive, Suite 406 Paramus, NJ 07652.
Table of Contents:
Tattoos can be a beautiful way to express your perspectives or beliefs. In some cases, however, your tattoos may no longer hold the same significance they once did and you might want to change or remove them.
In such situations, you’ll need the most effective tattoo-removal procedure available. PicoSure is one of the most popular laser tattoo-removal procedures due to its high success rate.
If you have finally made the decision to get your tattoo removed, PicoSure is the perfect choice. It disintegrates the pigment molecules in the skin that make up the tattoo. The procedure works based on the use of PressureWave technology.
PressureWave is used to create and direct light energy to the pigment molecules. The energy is tuned so that the surrounding cells are left unharmed during the process and the ink particles alone are targeted. Rapid pulses of this energy create pressure changes, causing the ink pigment particles to explode.
The lymphatic system absorbs the broken particles, leaving behind no trace of the tattoo. There are no side effects created by this, since the particles are naturally eliminated by the body.
What sets this process apart from other similar laser tattoo-removal procedures is the effectiveness of the pulsed laser. The particles are broken down into very small fragments, which are easier for the body to flush out.
PicoSure offers a number of benefits:
• There are some tattoos that are known to be very difficult to remove due to the pigments they contain. PicoSure is known to be very effective even for treatment of these tattoos. After the treatment, there is no visible sign of there having been a tattoo in that region.
• The procedure is a quick one, so you can easily schedule it in, even on a busy day. Depending on the size of the tattoo and the colors used, the overall time taken might just be a matter of few minutes. For some tattoos, the erasing takes place in stages, so you may need repeat sessions in order to remove all traces of the tattoo.
• The results of this procedure look excellent, and the recovery time required after the procedure is very short.
• The number of treatments required for PicoSure is lower than the number of treatments required for other similar laser tattoo-removal procedures.
• The pulses used in the procedure can safely and easily penetrate the skin and reach the ink particles of the tattoo. The skin cells will not be affected by the laser energy.
• The applied pressure of the laser pulses is fully customizable depending on the tattoo being removed. The overall accuracy of the procedure is very high, so even for intricate tattoos, this treatment is known to be one of the best choices for permanent removal.
Speak with the office of Dr. David Singh, a board-certified physician with numerous satisfied patients, to find out more about PicoSure laser tattoo removal. Dr. Singh will be available to help you get rid of your tattoo cleanly and effectively – contact us today for a consultation. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. Visit our clinic conveniently located at 1 Sears Dr Suite 406, Paramus, NJ 07652. We serve clients from Paramus NJ, Westwood NJ, Bergenfield NJ, Ridgewood NJ, Fair Lawn NJ, Hackensack NJ.